1. Contestants are required to present identification documents (including but not limited to BIR, student ID) for proof of identification during the contests.
2. Previous champions are NOT eligible to participate individually but can complete in the team completion.
3. For the preliminary, contestants MUST sing with backing track (MP3 form) which should be submitted together with ID photo(s) to the Organizer by 28 June (Wed). Contestants sing without music, concert version backing track is also NOT allowed. No amendment is allowed.
4. It’s NOT allowed to change the selected song once the backing track is submitted.
5. Use of any improper language and/or lyrics is strictly prohibited.
6. Contestants will be judged in accordance to their singing skills, style of performance, stage demeanor, emotional expression, and English pronunciation.
7. Photos will be taken and videos will be recorded throughout the contest for advertisement, promotion and public purpose. Application of the contest indicates that the participants have given tacit consent to the Organizer on the usage of the above-mentioned photos and videos.
8. The TEN contestants reach the finals must participate in training sessions arranged in between August to September (dates TBC) prior to the actual competition. Contestants who are absent may be disqualified.
9. Lots will be drawn fairly by the Organizer to decide the order of stage performance in preliminary session, no objection should be raised. All the contestants must check-in prior to their designated time. Latecomers may be disqualified.
10. In the final session, contestants will be divided into groups of two (draw lots). If one of the partners is absent on the day of contest, the other partner(s) has/have to complete the song on his/her/their own and a score will be given to the individual.
11. The Judges' decisions on the results are final. No objection or appeal is accepted.
12. Every nominee can only nominate ONE individual or one team, and the nominee CANNOT nominate himself/herself.